Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day 3...

Today was a mish mash of projects.

I did my Week 43 Deck of Me card. A challenge by Emily Falconbridge that I participate in. The theme was Scary. The picture of is of my son having a little melt down in his Halloween costume the other evening.
Then I painted the outside of the shadow box green.

And finished sewing some placemats I'd started a couple months ago. The fabric is by Amy Butler.

It's also time for me to start working on Christmas gifts. The first will be shirts with an applique for my niece and two nephews. I need to have them done in the next couple of weeks to take with us when we see them at Thanksgiving. I have the design all done I just need to copy it onto some heavier paper so I can keep the design when I'm finished. I tend to have to remake patterns because I lose the pieces or they just get all messy because they are not on sturdy paper.

1 comment:

Leah said...

beautiful green!

and those placemats are going to be beautiful!