Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 17 & 18...

Yesterday I took a creative break. Mostly because I've developed a bit of a sore throat. Today we took O to the children's museum where I took a few creative and fun pictures. They have a Sesame Street Exhibit right now which was a lot of fun to see as an adult who grew up with Sesame Street. They had all kinds of history tidbits for the parents to read as well as fun stuff for the children. Here is a picture of Big Bird. Did you know that he is different in other countries? In Mexico he's a Parrot! And his role is also played by a camel and a giant hedgehog somewhere! In the stairway of the museum they have a very large mixed-media collage that I took a picture of. It's beautiful. I will post it tomorrow as I haven't edited it for size yet.

1 comment:

Wyanne Thompson said...

I hope you are feeling better. I'm getting over a miserable cold too. Thanks for the link on your blog. That was so sweet and made my day!